How To Make An Effective Digital Marketing Plan? Step Wise Process :
- A Digital Marketing Plan is essential to achieving your marketing and overall business goal. It is a blueprint for achieving goals
- Understand each part of Marketing Funnel
- The Digital Marketing Plan Should Include:
- Where are you today
- What are the Products and their Services
- Website Health
- Website Speed
- Website Loading Time
- Current Marketing Trends
- What are your goals?
- Increase sales
- Improve ROI
- Customer Retention
- Market Share
- Customer Acquisition
- What are you going to get there?
- Keywords that are worked for sales
- Platforms that are helpful
- Type of Content you are using
- Where are you today
Shapeout is well equipped to support a robust digital marketing strategy to help identify your target audience and define clear brand objectives across all marketing efforts.
10 Step Guide On How To Create A Digital Marketing Strategy For Getting First Client:
- First Check with clients what are all the services he is providing with his websites
- Identify the customers and location of the service he provide.
- Go for SEO audit and make on page optimization
- Do keyword research and Backlink Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Start Social Media Promotions
- Write Blogs For Organic Searches
- Build Landing Pages for Lead Generation through Paid Ads
- SEO Ranking
What Are The Main Aspects Of Digital Marketing?
For a B2B company to succeed today, they will need to make their online presence felt. In the past, events, conferences, magazines, and advertising could get companies in front of prospective buyers. While these tactics are still important, it is vital that they are supported by a comprehensive digital marketing plan.
To give your digital marketing plan the best chance at success, it is important that it contains the following components.
- Messaging About Your Company
- Your Company Message / Content should involve You Company Product / Service Value. Before promoting your company, your company should have clean value messaging
2. Content Types
- Blog Posts: Blogs have an important role to play in B2B Companies. Easy to update and maintain, blogging can also drive your SEO strategy. If you want to build an individual within your company’s leadership into something of a thought leader in your field, your blog is the ideal platform for it.
- Case Studies: Case studies will give some credibility to your product/service. You should create case studies for each industry you are targeting. If you have proven the potential for your product, you are much more likely to win new business.
- Infographics: 90% of the information that comes to the human mind is visual in nature. Make the most of our love for visuals by making infographics an important component of your digital marketing plan.
- Newsletters: Newsletters are becoming an increasingly popular component of a digital marketing plan. You can segment the database and send important related mails to them will get you a good open rate and good engagement.
- eBooks: eBooks provide a chance to go into more depth on a particular subject and educate potential buyers.
- Webinars: Not only will webinars help you to generate leads, they can also help to build a relationship with potential buyers.
- Landing Pages: digital marketing plan will be based on driving website visitors to landing pages where they can fill out a form and download free content. You should A/B test each element of your landing pages to help uncover what works best.
3. Marketing Automation
Marketing automation tools and services like HubSpot, Eloqua, and Marketo can act as the system of record for your team. Using these services you can manage each campaign, create landing pages and emails, track website visitors, and send alerts to your sales team as leads are generated.
4. Content Management
Digital marketing plan will center around high-quality content. Look towards content management tools and/or systems to integrate with existing workflows and systems.
5. SEO Strategy
The higher you place in search engine rankings the better chance you have of success with your digital marketing plan. Once you have gathered a list of keyword search terms, you can start to develop the content required to start climbing up those search results. SEO content will take the form of blog posts, how-to guides, glossary pages, and best of lists.
6. Social Media Strategy
Social media has an important role to play in your marketing plan. 87% B2B byers currently use social media in their purchase decision process. Effective social media tactics can help you to promote your content.
Google analytics is where you will want to spend most of your time however, detailed analytics on page visits, bounce rates, and referrer information will inform your SEO strategy and can help pinpoint weaknesses in your content strategy.
8. Lead Nurturing
Need to implement a lead nurturing program for those qualified leads which do not immediately convert. Once again, marketing automation software can be useful here in setting up some automated email workflows where you can share your latest content offerings with leads. This content can help to establish product preference long before your prospects are ready to buy.